Wednesday, December 10, 2008

True Happiness

As a young single adult, one might think of me as love-less. However, I have fallen in love in my life and I still have a place in my heart reserved for that love. We were together for a time but it has been many years since we have been together. (It is mostly my fault, as mentioned earlier, I moved out of the country.) I am holding out all hope that during this holiday season, we can find each other again.

The Beautiful and I



The More Reserved Side


True personality coming out


Ridiculous and ugly friends


I set out on a quest to find my love and come to a state of peace and joy in my life. I have only been able to find others that on the outside look alike but can't be compared to the beautiful. Nothing will ever match up, I'll never be able to find one who compares to the original!!! Oh no!!!


An obvious FRAUD





If anyone has seen the source of my happiness please fill me in on where to find it again.

2 comments:

Camille said...

Oh, how I hope you find your love again.

Lindsey said...

Oh, that thing WAS amazing!!!