Thursday, December 25, 2008

Promises...



I don't take any credit for the tree. It isn't how i would have liked it but I delegated and didn't micromanage when it was done.



I like to think of myself as an artist. I have no real artistic abilities, however, i can get an image of a room with decorations in my head and make something that turns out (hopefully) good.




It usually take the help of others to get the outcome of what my vision consists of; this garland took many hands and those of: Hannah, Michael, and Rocio. One of my finest visions, a tall sign in table, wasn't engineered alone, thanks bRAD.



Thanks to santa I can now take pictures on my very own camera!!! I think the fireplace picture turned out amazing.





4 comments:

Camille said...

Mwah ha ha...Santa is a good man. Your house looks lovely. Now I've seen it in person, but at least you kept your promise.

lindsay said...

that garland is amazing...even jamie pitts would approve.

and that camera is so much cuter in silver! i love it!!! and you will too!

Geevz said...

yay for Santa! And by the way, the whole seeing an image and making it happen in real life is art. It's called design. Totally counts.

Anonymous said...

Hooray for a new camera!! I just got a new one as well, of course my is a bit bigger than yours.

bRAD