Tuesday, April 7, 2009

4 weeks...

That is all the time I have to finish everything that has to be done this semester. How can I even do that? While looking at my trusty calender today, I realized that I am SCREWED!!!

Monday April 13th
  • One SWOT annalysis due
  • One review of the Phoenix civic center due
  • One online quiz due
  • One discussion board comment due
Wednesday April 16th
  • Three discussion board comments due

Thursday April 17th
  • One 15 page research paper due
Monday April 20th
  • One 10 page research paper due
Tuesday April 21st
  • One Special event citique due
Thursday April 23rd
  • One 5 page paper due
And these are just the things I can remember off the top of my head...

If you find me dead with a ddp in one hand and the other one attached to my laptop, I wouldn't be surprised.

4 comments:

Camille said...

I wouldn't be surprised either, but what a great way to go!!! : )

I'm so sorry for your angst my friend. I feel it, too.

Alicia Faye said...

Oh Chelsie, I feel your pain. I'm done with my last final on the twenty-first though. So I really only have two weeks left. I just realized that I have to be out of my apartment by the twenty-second though, and haven't found a place to live yet . . . maybe I should get on that. Good luck with everything! It will all work out, it always does.

Jami said...

I seriously don't know how people take more than one class at a time. I have ONE class and ONE lab this semester, and I think my brain is going to explode.
SO I pretty much think you are amazing.

Lindsey Layton said...

Oh! I'm so sorry...