Monday, April 6, 2009

DISDANE

I hate cats... With all of my little heart.

There is one in particular who likes to torment me and there is nothing I can do about it. I mean seriously they don't listen.

First, last week she jumped up on the back of my chair, getting my hair all in her... yuck!!! So instead of just pushing her off the back, I tried to be nice and pick her up and place her on the ground. What do I get for my kind gesture?

Two scratches in my arm!!! (and that is after a week of healing)

Second, as our family was kneeling down praying she decides to squeeze her way past me, in between my two legs. This of course caused me to scold her in the middle of the prayer and in turn caused the whole family to burst out laughing at me. All the while, my sister was able to keep herself under control and finish the prayer.

Third, she knows I hate it when she is in my room and I will not sleep with her in here. She knows this so she figures out how to pry my room door open when I am not there and goes and hides under my bed.

This is the devil herself.

She is hiding under my bed, keeping me from sleep and the whole while taunting me. Do you see the flip flop under her little paw? It is one of the many shoes I threw at her to try and get her to get out. She would just play with them, lay on them, and laugh a devilish laugh right in my face!!! And since the last time I touched her I ended up with scratches, she knew I wouldn't lay a hand on her or her little tail that methodically swayed from side to side just in my reach...

1 comment:

Camille said...

LUCIFEEEEEEEEE!!!

I kick any cat I see.