Sunday, April 25, 2010

Saturday Steals

I decided I want to start doing Saturday Steals, however, I forgot... So, I am mending my ways and submitting it late.

My deal is due to the over stocking of merchandise for the most jolly holiday of the year: Christmas.

I love to go to the after Christmas sales. Especially at craft stores, they have crafty things that are cute and not really Christmasy but because the label says it was a Christmas item, I get them 80% off (or more!)



These deals were found in January at Michael's Craft stores.

1.) Tall stemmed hurricane vases. Originally $27/ Clearance price $7.49
2.) Short stemmed hurricane cases. Originally $19/ Clearance price $3.99
3.) Boxes of cute frosted fruits. Originally $9.99/ Clearance price $1.99

I have had to decorate quite a few events with these centerpieces and it has just added such an elegant flair!

I love these a ton and I love deals, so as long as I can remember to post I will show I am the queen of deals!

1 comment:

Camille said...

WOW, those look fantastic! I pictured them looking pretty when you were telling me about them, but they look even better than I imagined!

Great steals, and thanks for joining in!