Thursday, April 29, 2010

Photo Friday!!!

I don't think that I ever posted many photos of Brazil. . .


As a missionary, I lived in Sao Paulo Brazil for 18 months. Everything about my time there was a roller coaster as you will see.


This is President Bertasso my mission President and his wife Sister Bertasso. They took care of me and became my family away from home.



I was in a bairro Casa Verde for 9 months. I loved it there! IT was a huge city with lots of hills, lots of diversity, and some amazing views.


Located in Casa Verde is a little juice and burger shop called pilecinhos. It was the freshest coldest drinks you could find and they were cheap! We spent the last 4 bucks in our pocket on some cold drinks to keep us hydrated!

The last 6 weeks I was there I lived in a little town and walked dirt roads all around!

MSPN
Missao Sao Paulo Norte

No comments: