Tuesday, August 12, 2008

10 Things I like about Me
In my quest to lose weight, I once enrolled in Weight Watchers. In one weekly meeting we were given the assignment to make a list of 10 physical qualities we like about ourselves. (I guess they feel that these blubbering fat people need an occasional self esteem boost.) Following their every word, hoping it would help me lose my love handles (why the heck would they be called that?! It just makes me hate more and more the word LOVE), I ran home to the lovely apartment I shared with my two best friends (for a month), and started the list. I racked and racked my brain for anything that i could put down. I went to the mirror and had to contemplate for quite a long time to get my list down. As an effort to help you know me on a more personal note, i am going to share this incredibly personal list with you all:

1- My Hair color is beautiful*
2- The Length is perfect with its layers



3- My hair looks amazing when it is straight**





4- My hair when it is curled, shockingly looks better than when it is straight***




5- Bangs are an esquisit addition to my face

6- However, on hot days they are just as cute pulled up



7- My second day hair can be a sexy unkempt look






8- It can look good pulled up and puffy which is great for the heat






9- I can go down the elegant road with just a little hairspray and a few bobbie pins****

(It's been so long since I've been elegant that I don't have a photo of it)


10- My hair requires little time when running late !!!!!!!!


Here you go, these are the ten physical atributes of myself that i love best!!!


I would like to give credit to those responsible for my hair being as amazing as it is.


* My hair dresser, Jenny

**My dad for straight genes

*** My mom for curly genes

**** Bed Head for amazing hairspray

3 comments:

Camille said...

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!! What a good first post! I'm just sad I will have to wait a while for your next one. But that's okay. Your hair really is amazing--not thin and balding like mine. But in an attempt to be beautiful like you, I bought that hairspray. I think of you every time I spritz it on. You're an inspiration.

Lindsey said...

OH GUS!!! I love it!! I love your blog, I love your hair, and I love you!!! {I also love love loved that month that we lived together}

~Please note how many times I used the word 'love' in that comment! :o)

lindsay said...

looks like i need to follow your trend and buy this amazing hairspray you speak of...
maybe then i can have hair as gorgeous as yours!!!