Tuesday, May 4, 2010



I love to travel.
I love to see things and be places that I have only ever seen on tv, in my imagination, or in a book.
{In fact, I took a job I disliked for 9 months just so that I could get flight benefits.}

I think I acquired my love for travel on my first trip somewhere far; Alaska. When I was in jr. high, my grandma took me on an Alaskan cruise with her. That wasn't the first time I had been on a plane but the first trip I had taken that wasn't to Disneyland. {don't get me wrong I would go to Disneyland every month [except July because it is dang hot] if i could}.

Since I love traveling so much, I took it upon myself to go everywhere and see everything. There are many places that I have yet to visit. However, there is a handful of places I have been.

{this post is juts to tell where I've been, not really why, when, or how...}


***18 STATES:

ALASKA






















CALIFORNIA

















FLORIDA






















IDAHO






















ILLINOIS

















IOWA






















MISSOURI

















MONTANA


(We did stop and eat at an applebee's, so it counts.)














NEBRASKA

















NEVADA






















(Tahoe)















(Las Vegas)
NEW JERSEY






















NEW MEXICO

















NEW YORK















(First time)






















(Second Time)
OKLAHOMA




(Ok, so this is the only photo not mine. I went when I was small and couldn't find a photo.)










SOUTH CAROLINA

















TEXAS

















UTAH






















WASHINGTON















***8 COUNTRIES:
AUSTRALIA















BRASIL






















CANADA

















ENGLAND















FRANCE






















MEXICO


















NEW ZEALAND















SPAIN


(I know the Rock of Gibraltar is not property of Spain, however, it is located in Spain {plus I stayed 10 days in other places of Spain this was just the best picture on hand}).

No comments: