Friday, May 7, 2010

Photo Friday!!!

I do not believe in reincarnation. You could maybe talk me into believing in half reincarnation. You see, if all dogs go to heaven then all insects go to heaven and how could there be a heaven big enough for the billions and trillions of ants, worms, spiders, and roaches that have ever been on the earth? So, insects I could see the need to reincarnate them (especially since we kill them every chance we get) but humans, no way.

That is, until my neice was born. For her entire 19 months of existence, I have sworn that she is a spitting immage of my grandma:


GENIEL OLIVE HALE GROVER FARNSWORTH.



My grandma had a suit just like the one Rachel is wearing in that photo. However, I couldn't find a photo with grandma in it. You might not see the resemblance here but truly they even have the same mannerisms. {Which is weird because they don't even share blood, my mom was adopted...} It is only fitting that the two people that I love most in the world are exactly alike!

No comments: