Wednesday, November 26, 2008


The best worst invention ever!!!


There are many times one needs to use glitter.

Such times may include; puppet making, Christmas card making, child entertaining, and many more that can be left to the imagination.

The negative side of glitter though is that it isn't convenient. You need to find regular glue, not a glue stick, I mean we are in the 21st century who even has Elmer's glue? Once the glue is found it then needs to be spread, causing a mess. Then, apply the glitter which requires actually a lot more glitter than desired just so that it gets over all desired regions of the project. After that is applied one needs to have an area to shake off any excess glitter and figure out how to not waist the extra glitter and fit it all back into the small whole provided in the container of glitter for the glitter to fall out of, obviously not to go back into in order to conserve.

















When GLITTER GLUE came out, I thought the world was about to end because it was too good to be true. I mean it would cut out all the tedious stages and move strait from start to finish without the hassle.


HA!!!

If it actually worked how it has potential to, it would change my world. However, it has only made me more frustrated than the old fashioned way. The glitter glue never can be used after a first use because it gets all plugged. It also is very hard to manipulate where you need it. Then this supposed god send takes three times longer to dry than regular glue with regular glitter.

Maybe I should steer clear of any tipe of glitter because it obviously doesn't do me nor my stress level any good.

1 comment:

Camille said...

Spray paint always works as a good adhesive for glitter--I learned that last month.

Oh, and I hated this post.

Not because it was bad, but because it wasn't one with any of the pictures you promised.