Sunday, November 30, 2008

There's one Bakers dozen I love!!!

A bakers dozen is so stupid in my opinion. I mean we have a dozen, which is 12. Why have a bakers dozen? Which supposedly is 13, however, it shouldn't even exist. In our culture we will use this word "dozen" in order to put a number on any given item. But, come on, has anyone ever used a bakers dozen? It is longer to say that than to just say thirteen.

Well, there is one bakers dozen that I love. I never knew I could love a bakers dozen, but it happened. There are 13 young women that I work with that I am so proud of!!! We had an evening of excellence a few weeks ago and I got to know them better and was completely impressed with each and every one of them.
Here are some pictures of these pieces of art...















2 comments:

Camille said...

I'm proud of the bakers dozen, too! And it looks like the setup was lovely! Thanks for the pictures, at long last.

Holly Janeen said...

i officially never use the term bakers dozen. its dumb. wont do it.

but if you're gonna use it... might as well be for your awesome yw.
you have the calling that i, myself, could never have... YW scare the pee out of me. they have better fashion, they are better at texting, and still have the rest of their lives to be successful. it terrifies me. the only thing scarier is boy scouts. no... i think they are equal.
so-- anyways, their displays look awesome. i bet they LOVE you :)