Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Christmas all over my hands!!!

We all know that I love Christmas. Always have, always will.



(Oh, The dreaded day before...the anxiety!)

It makes me happy. There are not many times when I can say that I am truly happy, one hundred percent, no disillusions, just happy. That may sound like I am a un happy person, however, if you look at your life you can be happy many times but to be unadulteratedly happy is different and is far less common. This happiness comes to me at christmas time.

(Really, does it look like there could be a happier girl in the world?)

This is why I love Christmas. I can be unadulteratedly happy.

(The festivities are getting started and you can see it in my face.)

Thinking of the sacrifice that Christ made for me and the abounding love that He has for me makes me feel...warm, full, and cozy inside. I love being able to listen to Christmas music that celebrates Christ's life and love for us.
(Come on mom, how did you let me wear that?)

This is also a time in my life that I have been able to see, physically, the love that my family has for me. My family isn't the most outgoing when it comes to mushy stuff. No hugs or kisses. "I love you" is very seldom to be stated. We just don't do those endearing acts because it is a given fact; I love you. Why say it? So, during Christmas when we get to think about each other in a more personal way, thinking of things that hold special meaning one to another, makes me see with an outward gesture that my family loves and appreciates me.

These are just two small reasons that I love Christmas and Love this soap that makes me have Christmas all over my hands when ever I want, anytime of the year.

5 comments:

lindsay said...

oh it's a little baby chelsie!!! soooo cute! and that christmasy soap is amazing...except for the vanilla bean noel - bleck!

Camille said...

I have not seen too many pictures of baby chelsie--you remind me of Adam back then. Must be all the unadulterated happiness on your face as a kid. Merry Christmas!

Jami said...

you inspired me...I went and got some of that soap. I have been washing my hands for no apparent reason ALL DAY, and then smelling them afterwards!
I LOVE christmas, and fall smells. I have a slight obession with candles, and "smelly stuff". I swear I could spend over 500$ at bath and body on candles. They do have the best!

Anonymous said...

Chelsie,
Ohhh que coisa doce!!Nunca pensei que iria te ver assim.
Amei!!
grazi

Anonymous said...

Chelsie,
Ohhh que coisa doce!!Nunca pensei que iria te ver assim.
Amei!!
grazi