Monday, September 22, 2008

I've Been Sleeping Around and I'm NOT Proud of it

How am I going to tell my bed I cheated on her? My bed has been everything to me. Reliable to the core. She doesn't deserve something like this. We've been together for 7 years and for 18 months she faithfully waited for me and at my arrival she was just as she was the day I left her. Knowing I would be back asking forgiveness she waited 18 long months. I wasn't at all faithful at that time, i was sleeping in a new bed every 6 weeks. But we were separated at the time so it was to be expected. But now, there is no excuse. I have cheated on her and she deserves better.



I am a coward. That is what it comes down to. The first night we were faced with a small challenge, I bolted for the door. The air conditioning went out. She didn't do anything to deserve to be deserted however, those outside influences can always work there magic on a relationship. Not willing to work things out, I left. I went to the first option that came along.

RETRO


Retro lives in my brothers apartment. He is unattractive, insensitive (hard), and a complete mistake. So, I decided to take a little more action and get something "better".

RIDGE



Ridge usually keeps to himself nice and snug in a closet. He wanted an adventure and I was in the the position to be easily loured in, so I stayed one night with him. How could anyone sleep one something with as many ridges as that? Not me. That was the worst one night stand of my life. I didn't sleep at all. Which made for drastic measures the following night.

BARBARA

A good friend of mine was willing to give up her bed so that I could have a good nights rest. This was an utterly selfless thing of her to do. And Barbara treated me really well. In fact too well. I couldn't let myself steal her away from her owner. I am human after all, I felt guilty for kicking someone else out of their haven. Guilt ridden, I was guided to a home. A boarding home for those without air conditioning.

There, I found a wonderful night buddy that I get along perfectly with. He is so good to me. And we both know upfront what the expectations of the relationship are. Mainly that it is short term and I will soon be going back to the one I've left. This is perfect for him and perfect for me. I have air and a soft bed and he has company. What a perfect match!!!!!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Haha! Oh Gus, you little hussy, sleeping around like it doesn't even matter! I love it! Good luck getting your air fixed... I know you'll be so happy-your bed wants you back, I can feel it.

RatalieNose said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOW I AM STILL LAUGHING!

Camille said...

I'm so glad you found your perfect (if temporary) match at my parent's house. I only wish we'd thought to do it..ummm...WHILE I WAS STILL LIVING THERE!!! Dang. I hate missing out.