Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dancing Though Life?



Sounds Like a very attractive way to go through life.

Dancing.

It makes me think of sleeping beauty whisking through the air with her prince and a changing color dress. I always wished I could dance, but I can't. So the hope of dancing through life is out the window.

Leaving me to ask myself how will I get through life if it isn't dancing.

Will I:
  • Walk through life? - No, that sounds terribly boring.
  • Hop on one leg through life? - More interesting; however, I think I would get tired and one leg muscle would be huge while the other wasn't. Weird, so no.
  • Ride the bus through life? - Valley metro, no way in ...the world. Too many people try to talk to you. But, a tour bus through Spain was an amazing experience that I wouldn't mind having constantly for my life. I would just need a lot of Dramamine.
  • Ride a motorcycle through life? - that is tempting. I just had my first motorcycle ride today and my life will never be the same. I loved it. Oooh, how invigorating would that be to go through your whole life on a motorcycle!!!
  • Skim though life? - I think that is actually what I have done with life up until now. Just like the milk, I didn't get any of the thick, deep, good stuff just enough of a lot of things to get an Idea of how it might taste. Ya, I'm not too happy with life as it is, so I'm stearing clear from dairy.
  • Take short cuts through life? - I've seen others do this. It seemes easier. Is it? Maybe it is easier but not as fulfilling.
  • Teleport through life? - As enticing as it sounds, I will pass on this one. Teleporting though life would make me miss a lot.
  • Fly through life? - I think this is the answer. If there were real super powers I think I would want this one. But until Suresh gets that down I will be relying on orbitz.com to get me the lowest fares that get me to my dreams. I can't imagine any part of my life stationary. Or close from one destination to the other, so flying is the only option.



(thanks)

Life is extremely overrated when you don't know how you are going to transport yourself through it. Now that I know I am going to be flying through life my life will be so much better.

How are you getting yourself through life?

5 comments:

lindsay said...

I VOTE MOTORCYCLE!!!!
who gave you your very first ride?
i've decided that girls who ride (on their own) are just hot...no way around it. So it's gonna be one of my goals to get jared to teach me to ride his....i think it's a whole different ballgame when you're not just holding on for dear life, and when you are the one actually steering and in control!

sounds scary!
but if bella can do it, then bygosh so can I!

Camille said...

Ooh, suresh! Saresh? Siresh? I don't know.

Me? I'd like to sleep through life right now. But that's just the 16 hours of driving talking.

Anonymous said...

Motorcycle! Motorcycle! Motorcycle! (even if it is more of a bicycle.)

bRAD

RatalieNose said...

I shall Bounce Through Life.

Camille Elise said...

Hey Chelsie! It's been a LONG time! I ran into a former mission companion of yours in Phoenix the other night...i sadly don't remember her last name...her first name is Cadie (pronounced KAY-TEE). I know she was a companion...or maybe just an acquaintence on the mission because she wrote to a good friend of mine while on the mission and you were in the picture with her. It was soo crazy...i was like, "hey! I know that girl!" Anywho, i believe she is from Phoenix too. Do you know who I am talking about??