Friday, October 31, 2008

"You know how much happier we'd all be if we just learned how to love lotion?"

Pretty much the best quote ever.

But really, lets take a deeper look at this; who loves lotion?

Babies
Dermatologist
Massage therapists
Rich people (who get it applied to them frequently in by the above mentioned lotion lovers)

As we can see, those whom love lotion can be placed into a catagory of "happy".

Look at babies, they just eat, sleep, poop, and get held all day long... recipe for a happy day.

Dermatologist, they get payed way too much to do nothing at all, they don't even have to get their hand dirty or perform any sort of hard labor. If I made that kind of money and had that job description, I'd be happier.

Massage therapists, always rubbing people, always working with soothing music and lighting, not having to talk to others as you work... happy.

Rich people who get massages all the time, can be nothing but happy.

So, I full heartedly agree with Christina who said the above mentioned quote. I know I can use a few happiness points in my life, so maybe I should start loving lotion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I for one would be none happier. Lotion sucks.

bRAD

Jami said...

OH gosh...do you love greys too??? Chelsie, we are ment to be great friends. I love greys, and that episode was good stuff. I am just a little bugged by the erika, lesbo thing. I keep waiting for it to end but it isn'.