Thursday, October 23, 2008

Black...Everything!!!
{No this is not a racial slur!}

What the heck!!! How does one get black circles that start above the eye and work themselves down under the eye. They are called "black circles UNDER your eyes". Never have I heard, "over" ones eyes. But, they exist, I am the proof.






Spray paint under ones nails to leave them black.






This next one you might not know what it is. It is one of the many black and blue bruises that I received from lugging bags and other items on my arms. You might think that means I am a sissy but you wouldn't believe how many bags and junk I have lugged the past few days with just my short little forearms to help me. Poor little guys.




And, who the heck knows what is all jumbled up on my feet?




3 comments:

lindsay said...

it must be more black spray paint...which really makes for a cool looking picture of your foot!

Geevz said...

Love the foot picture! And honestly and truly, your wedding decorations were magnificent. I hope Lindsey appreciates what a great friend you are.

Jami said...

I heard the reception was AMAZING. I would have been there but it was our anniversary. I wish that I would have know how hard you were working so I could help you out more. I sure hope that Lindsey is SOOOO greatful for her wonderful friends that helped to make her dream wedding come true. They sacrificed ther bodies, and brains, to give her want she said SHE wanted!
You guys are awesome!