Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I feel Pretty. Oh so PRETTY...

I am not the type of girl who gets compliments. No one just tells me that I look good today or that they like my outfit. Nothing. Plain Jane. That is what I am. And I'm ok with that. I like blending in, being conspicuous, average.

At least I thought I was. You never know that you aren't ok with something if you have never experienced the other side.



Like I was a billy goat without courage to fight the ugly troll. But, today was my day.


My day to fight the TROLL!




Having a schedule that is conducive to my life style, I was able to wake up, shower and get ready for school without rushing. This lead to the not so common event of me doing my hair and putting make-up on, all in the same day!!




Which also lead to me getting 4, count them FOUR compliments on my hair. Not to mention TWO more on my glasses. (There is too much of a glare for me
to have my glasses on in the picture, but they are amazingly cute. They are red!!!)

Needless to say, a girl can always use a good self-esteem builder and 6 compliments in one day got the job done.










6 comments:

Chris and Andrea said...

Hi!! It's Andrea Tellez (now Ulmer). How are you? I love your blog! By the way I think that your hair is adorable Ü.

Camille said...

Ooh, your eye makeup looks awesome. Are you going to post a photo of a bike at the end of every post? I like it.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. You put the pic of a motorcycle.

bRAD

Jami said...

hey, at least you dont' have people asking you "did you get a hair cut?" when you fix your hair. I am always telling people at church (b/c it is the only day I get ready) "no, I did cut my hair, it just isn't in a pony tail".

lindsay said...

now i'll be singing west side story the rest of the day!

and your eye liner looks AMAZING!
love it all! and love love love you!

Lindsey said...

You DID look amazing. And I love the refrence to the goats!