Sunday, October 19, 2008

My phone, he can't keep up with me!!!

So, this week has been CRAZY as can be. I don't feel like going into the details, so I won't. But I just want to share one little thing with you.

My phone, it gets the same amount of sleep as me. When I go to bed I plug it in and it sleeps all night on the night stand next to me. When I get up (after showering and getting ready) it gets up and goes with me where ever I go.



Well, you see since this week has been so CRAZY I have not slept much. Thus, he hasn't either. He has let me know this too. He will just think it is his right to be "exosted" and turn off all by him self. WHO does he think he is!!?? If I am up he should be! If I can't sleep he shouldn't have the opportunity for a cat nap!!! There is just no no no way.

I felt betrayed, once again, when I reached my had in my purse to see if there had been any messages at 1 in the morning, and he was sleeping. Little ol' trusty was not so trustworthy. he was sleepin'. All his power just sucked right out of him. That is how I feel, however unfortunate, I am unable to shut off when I am tired I must keep going.











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Selfish bastard.

--cps

Anonymous said...

@cps-so true

My old Nokia phone would go for like three days without a charge. For Short vacations I wouldn't even take the charger with me. I loved that phone. I had it for three years, much to the chagrin of ATT who kept sending me mail pleading me to come get a free new phone (and two year contract) every month after my first contract ended. No thank you! I love this phone too much. And they say I have commitment issues. HA.

Well, he was getting tired and wanted to retire. So I let him go, but only because there was one who could fill his spot: the iphone.

bRAD